Wednesday, April 27, 2011

U is for Unforgettable

This is a true story. It all happened somewhere in yesterday...

So, I find many things in life unforgettable. This blog post, I'll just give you a list of things I'll never forget. Just to make it simple.

  1. The time Mathew crashed the white van into the ditch. (and it caught fire)
  2. The time Spencer ruined the end of Armageddon for Andrew.
  3. My first kiss <3
  4. The time Georgia threw up in the theatre at the end of Harry Potter 2 (and Andrew helping to clean it up)
  5. The funerals I've been to and the people they were for.
  6. Spencer and Kim's wedding.
  7. The Star Wars trilogy. The original one.
  8. My first drink of Fireball
  9. The first time someone told me I should be a writer (Ms. Foxgard)
  10. My first University A+
  11. Prom
  12. The cast of Oliver (and the experience of being a part of it as a whole)
  13. Singing All Star on the bus with Caitlin
  14. Autumn and Star
  15. The day at the lake with Stephen
  16. My murder mystery 
  17. Borto (and by extension AP Lit and AP US History)
  18. My friends in general
  19. Graduation 
  20. The Captives
Okay, so those are 20 unforgettable things. There are more but I don't want to keep going (otherwise there'll be 1000) Anyways, enjoy!

Assignment: think of your top 20 unforgettable things.

-Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment