Friday, April 15, 2011

L is for Luigi

This is a true story. It all happened somewhere in yesterday...

 Hey all. So I missed a post. Oh well. I was ahead and now I'm behind. I usually forget to not post on Sundays anyways. So, I chose Luigi for my L because really. It's Luigi and he's pretty damn awesome. I know everyone loves Mario better than him, but I must say that I like Luigi a lot more. Also, Yoshi. He is also better. But we're talking about Luigi here, not Yoshi.

So, when I was little, my brothers and I would sometimes play Mario together (if they were willing to hang out with their bratty little sister for that long). As was custom of being the younger sibling, I always got second player. For a while, I was pretty upset about this because my brothers always got to beat the first level (and usually every other level cause I was so bad at Mario when I was little) and they got to play Mario- the namesake of the game. However, after a while, I convinced myself that Luigi is way better than Mario, and I still believe it.

Reasons why he's better:

  1. He's taller. I like tall characters because I'm actually pretty short.
  2. He can jump higher (mostly cause he's taller)
  3. He's charitable (anyone else notice that he's helping Mario save his girlfriend, not Luigi's? He really gets nothing by helping.)
  4. He wears green. (I like both green and red and red is actually my preferred colour, but I think green suits Luigi better than red suits Mario).
  5. He cleans up all of Mario's shit (think about it. If Mario fails a level, who's there the bail him out?)
Anyways, those are my five reasons why Luigi is better than Mario. Hope you liked them!

Assignment for today is to play some old school Mario! Go!

-Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment