Monday, April 11, 2011

J is for James

This is a true story. It all happened somewhere in yesterday...

So I find it hilarious that the J post lands on my roommate's birthday (his name is James, in case you didn't get that). So, in honour of his birthday, this post is about James.

I actually met James' mother long before I met James. My parents used to own a business called "Letterlock" which was a mailing company. This store was next door to a place called "Dancerama" which was the dance store where I bought all my dance shoes from. James' mom owned and ran Dancerama, so my mom and I saw her all the time.

What I didn't know was that James was almost always hanging out in the back of the store playing on  the computer. I danced from the time I was three until the time I was fourteen and I didn't meet James until about a month after I stopped dancing. I was hanging out with my friend Gen (who I met a lot of people through) and we were bored so she suggested randomly going to see what James and Josh (another guy I used to know) were up to. She knew them through school. So, we went and knocked on James' door and I've pretty much been hanging around him ever since. Now he's my roommate and one of my best friends. He's an idiot sometimes, does some really stupid shit and sometimes I worry that he is going to break his neck while doing some ridiculous stunt. But, for some reason, he's still fun to be around. And he pays rent. Which is good. :)

So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMES!! Don't do anything stupid.

Assignment today: Dance a little.

-Ciao!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment