Sunday, April 10, 2011

I is for Intergalactic Pirates

This is a true story. It all happened somewhere in yesterday...

Okay, so I is for a lot of things like ice cream and infinity and Italian. But, apparently my computer loves the words "Intergalactic Pirates". While I was doing my paper for my magazine writing class, I had to write the word interview a lot. The problem with my computer is that, when you type the letters "int" into Microsoft word, it's convinced that you want to type "intergalactic pirates" instead. It was really amusing, but also annoying if I accidentally hit the enter button at the wrong time.

An odd thing about all this is that I don't think I've ever typed those words together on purpose. As a writing major, I feel that this is a great disgrace. I feel like now I'll just have to write an incredible story about intergalactic pirates. It is the will of the computer gods. Not sure what the storyline will be yet, though. Any ideas people?

Anyways, this was a short post. My assignment today is for you to come up with a story about intergalactic pirates. Go!

-Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment