Monday, October 4, 2010

Gazebo in the Starlight

So welcome everyone to my very first blog post. I moved quite recently into a new apartment, got a new computer and now I've started a blog. Wow, a lot of things are new lately. I guess something needs to be new considering most of the rest of my life remains the same as it's always been. I've been with the same amazing guy for six fantastic years (which is impressive considering he's my first boyfriend and I'm only 20. Do the math) and I am still friends with most of the people I met in grade school (including Georgia who I've now known for a whole 10 years). I know, I'm an anomaly.

Anyways, I've been ranting (which isn't surprising because I do that a lot). I don't wholly expect that people will read this, but at least it's something for me to do when I'm putting off homework. Anyways, I mostly planned to make this blog about things that have happened in the past (thus the name "Somewhere in Yesterday") but this post seems to have been about things that are happening right now. Weird. Anyways, I will try my best to concentrate more on the past tomorrow.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment