Wednesday, April 6, 2011

E is for Energy

This is a true story. It all happened somewhere in yesterday...

Hello and welcome to my E post. I chose E for energy specifically because of energy drinks. I personally prefer the Full Throttle brand. Specifically the citrus one. If you don't like citrus, though, don't try it. It's REALLY citrusy.

Anyways, my fondest memories of energy drinks involve friends. Probably my best memory was of me and Kayla. We were young and stupid kids in grade twelve and determined to get our boyfriends tickets for our prom. They weren't in the same grade as us (already graduated) and our school had a limit of something like a hundred guests allowed (besides the grad class) so we had to wait in line to buy them. So, Kayla and I being awesome like that, we decided to stay up all night and get to school at four in the morning so we could be the first ones in line.

So we rented a few chick flicks (the only one I remember is P.S. I Love you and Kayla bawled like a baby at it) and bought two packs of energy drinks. At least I think it was two packs. I know we had energy drinks and some two litre bottles of pop. Anyways, we ended up managing to stay up all night and we were the first in line for the grad tickets. Then we sat through a whole day of school... Or rather, I sat through a whole day of school and Kayla slept through it.

Oh yeah! And my Mom is awesome because she showed up while we were waiting for the doors to open at 4:30 am and took us to Timmy's because we were the only ones there. Anyways, we went to Kayla's after school and she was perfectly well rested from sleeping (snoring) in classes, but I hadn't slept in more than 24 hours. So, as she played some random game on her Xbox 360, I passed out on her bed. Crashing after energy drinks is really lame. My advice: don't stay up all night.

Anyways, assignment for today is to find out which energy drink is your favorite! Go!

-Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment